Duration: 4 Nights/5 Days
Entry/exit: Paro Airport
Season: year around
Places of visit: Thimphu, Paro, Punakha & Wangdue
• Stay in 4-Star hotels
• Three meals in 4-Star hotels
• SUV/Mini Bus/Coaster
• Cultural Program (in groups of 12 people)
• Professional Guide
• Mineral water during tour
• Visa fee & entry fees to historical monuments
• Government taxes
• Air Tickets
• Travel Insurance
• Paro: visit historical monuments amid breathtakingly beautiful landscapes. See National Museum, the 7th century Kyichu temple, the castle-fortress at Rinpung, and the ruins of the “Fortress of Victory”. Hike to Taktshang Monastery, the most renowned Buddhist structure in the entire Himalayas, built on a sheer cliff wall 800 meters above the valley floor.
• Capital city, Thimphu: visit the castle-fortress of Tashichhodzong, the Textile Academy, Folk Heritage Museum, Academy of Art and Craft, world’s biggest Buddha statue, Takin Enclave, Memorial Stupa, and indigenous paper factory. Stroll around town to see people, their customs and traditions, and other facets of a country steeped in ancient values yet also embracing modernization.
• Stop over at Dochula for one of the finest views of the spectacular Himalayas. Visit Botanical Garden, see alpine flowers, birds & wildlife; stopover at “Temple of Fertility”. Visit the magni cent Punakha Castle-Fortress, considered the best specimen of Bhutanese architecture and an epitome of beauty and ancient political power. Also see villages, farms, terraced rice- elds, the stupa at Khamsum Yuelley Namgyel, and parts of Jigme Dorji National Park.