Duration: 6 Nights/7 Days
Entry/exit: Paro Airport
Season: year around
Places of visit: Thimphu, Punakha, Gangtey & Paro
• Stay in 4-star hotels
• Three meals in 4-star hotels
• SUV/Mini Bus/Coaster
• Cultural Program (in groups of 12 people)
• Professional Guide
• Mineral water during tour
• Visa fee & entry fees to historical monuments
• Government taxes
• Air Tickets
• Travel Insurance
• Visit Paro, a valley of historical monuments amid breathtaking landscapes. Visit National Museum, 7th century Kyichu temple, castle-fortress at Rinpung, and ruins of the “Fortress of Victory”. Hike to Taktshang, the most renowned Buddhist structure in the entire Himalayas, built on a sheer cliff wall 800 meters above the valley floor.
• In Bhutan’s capital city, visit the seat of government and the office of King at Tashichhodzong Castle-Fortress, Textile Academy, Folk Heritage Museum, Academy of Art and Craft, site of the world’s biggest Buddha statue, Takin Enclave, Memorial Stupa, and indigenous paper factory. Stroll around town to see people, customs and traditions, and other facets of a country steeped in ancient values yet also embracing modernization.
• At Dochula, see the spectacular Himalayan ranges. Enroute visit Botanical Garden, see numerous alpine flowers, birds and wildlife and the renowned “Temple of Fertility”. Visit the magnificent Punakha Castle-Fortress, the epitome of beauty and ancient political power. Also see villages, farms, and parts of Jigme Dorji National Park.
• Drive to the glacial valley of Phobjikha, home of the graceful but endangered Black-Necked Crane,and the famous Gangtey monastery. Weave your way through villages, springs, waterfalls, numerous species of birds, mammals and flowers.